I've got itchy feet to do something, something big but I can't decide what. I am very good at wanting but not very good at going about getting it!
Ideas so far:
Buying rural ruin in Scotland and doing it up to become fab holiday house (have been scanning property pages up there despite having no cash!)
Starting a website selling baby/child related items
Get a pet rabbit or some chickens or a cat
Have huge urge to go on holiday to somewhere lovely and warm (despite going to Centre parcs next week!)
Teaching myself to play a new musical instrument and buying one!
Having another baby...
Some of the above can't be achieved due to lack of capital unless we consider re mortgaging the house! Others have been tried but darn hormones seem to be getting in the way and preventing things from happening. Grrr
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment