We haven't really bothered with the above. A few years ago we resorted to just cards, we didn't need to pay over the odds for an expensive meal or get each other silly gifts.
This year Hubby stated he needed to go to the card shop on Sunday. Doesn't take a genius to work out why as there are no family birthdays currently and if there was it would be me sending a card from the box I have at home.
Last night he let it slip that there would be a delivery coming for him soon, and I wasn't t oo look at it. I thought this might be a gift for valentines and I am very excited!!
Until I logged onto the laptop today and he'd left his email open - I saw the "you won this item" email in the summary window below and it's spoilt the surprise - the description of the item was far too obvious and I DON'T LIKE IT!! Not at all what I want and I certainly havn't been giving him hints in this direction at all!!
I shouldn't have looked but I couldn't help seeing it - ahhhh what do I do on valentines day? I wish he'd just done the card and flowers/chocolates!!
Silenced
11 years ago

If he reads this I think he might know by now ;o)
ReplyDeleteSmile sweetly & say thanks?
I told him I'd seen it, he was fine about it and now we have hidden it at the back of the cupboard as I'm not sure if he can get a refund!!
ReplyDelete