A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Monday, 29 March 2010

Mummy the world has ended because....

It's very hard being a toddler, sometimes the world is obviously against you. These are little man's major moans from this weekend and this morning. Each is to be followed by tears, screaming NO! in a loud voice and more tantrum related behaviour!

We're not giving in to him, he has to learn. We now need to teach his Grandparents to stop giving in to him.

.....Daddy not let me help fix mummy's car (taking off the wheels)

.....My wiggle-wiggle worm fell off my hand and down a crack (in the pavement), I want that wiggle wiggle worm to come back, mummy, no (another one won't do), it has to be that one.

......I want to eat my choc choc egg now!!!! (After being given an Easter egg at playgroup)

......I want the train one! (because they didn't show the fish-finger cat/train thing on show me, show me today)

.......me not need a wee wee (despite drinking almost half a pint of water at a pub lunch this weekend)

......I want to go to Grandma and Grandad's house and play trains (at 6.30pm at night) and mummy said no. (going another day is not good enough) me want to go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment