Little man has mutated into a naughty, answering back, screaming, stropping and generally being rude toddler!
AArrrghhh! Let's hope it's the lack of routine.
They've changed the Cbeebies schedule - no more show me, show me and for those whose children love Waybuloo at bedtime, it's been replaced by 64 Zoo Lane.
Luckily little man doesn't like many of the Cbeebies programs but the current lunchtime run of Show me, show me followed by I can cook has been a hit for us and allowed me half an hour with a cup of tea. Very annoyed they've chnaged it all, just as little man has become a nightmare!
Also I may have gone a tiny bit fast through a mobile speed camera recently, still not got the letter, if I'm going to get it and it's annoying me as I want to know. We all do it, everyone speeds, admit it, I might have just been unfortunate enough to be one of the ones of gets caught.
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment