on Sunday, in the caravan. Hoping it will be nice weather and that I will soon start feeling better. We're not cancelling this holiday after we lost out at the beginning of the month.
The route is set up to Loch Lomond, the east side of the Loch which is quieter and is where the West Highland Way runs. We could climb Ben Lomond if we fancied but personally I think we'll look at it from a boat and hope the loch sickness isn't too bad!!
We're hoping to visit The Sealife centre, the falkirk wheel and enjoy many days sat by the loch hopefully without midges. All planned to be relaxing and non-stressful and lovely. Oh (big screeching hault noise) we're taking our 30 months old toddler!
We've just hit the next stage of terrible twos, the defiant "NO!" accomopained by kicking, screaming, loud yelling and point blank refusal to co-operate. This has happened before but now it is more severe. Distraction techniques are becoming less successful.
We're also trying out "what happens if I do this" behaviour. Examples include banging one's fork repeatedly on the dinner table and resorting to banging with hands if fork is taken away. Other examples have included throwing things down the stairs (mainly toy cars) and basically just being plain naughty.
Little man seems to have no remorse, shouting at him makes him laugh and the only thing I think is working is the naughty step. We introduced this all of a sudden last week but it's taking time.
All this behaviour I could really do without right now. I'm feeling very awfully ill and exhausted. Thank goodness for half term holidays so parents in law are around to help with the monster.
Oh well back to dreaming of realing by the loch........ AHHH!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment