A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Slightly miffed

I went for my booking in appointment today. I'm 10 weeks 2 days according to my dates and the midwife didn't really bother about a due date.

Lots of writing in the green notes again and lots of sticky labels. Lots of silly questions about family history and if I'd had any bizarre diseases or blood disorders.

Bad points:

Still no scan date

Didn't get to hear heartbeat

Can't give birth at Chorley unless the consultant says so due to forceps delivery last time, so will have to have a referral appointment at Preston, personally don't think I can be bothered with the hassle of the appointment so might just accept the situation and ask for a tour of the unit as I can't remember much from last time.

All the above has left me feeling rather confused and upset, the first time I've cried in a long while anyway. Maybe it was the emotional shock of leaving little man with a friend for the first time almost ever, maybe the shock of being pregnant has hit me suddenly. Maybe it's hormones!

Will start focusing on upcoming birthday next week and organising lunch out.

1 comment: