A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

To be or not to be...

That is the question for today and in about 2 1/2 weeks we will discover the answer. Thinking back to recent events it could be quite likely "to be" and next January could be very interesting!

Still feeling rubbish and tired all the time. Sore throat, headache and generally lethargic. Walking for 2 hours this afternoon has made it worse. Little man wouldn't go to sleep which was unusual and only fell asleep at 3pm which is not good for bedtime. However I do not wake sleeping babies unless it is after 5pm so he can sleep. I also need the space. I am wondering if I have hayfever, there's pollen all over my car and we walk through the park most days so it's a good bet! Will now search the cupboards for any left over pills from 2 years ago.

Mum is coming tomorrow but doing the usual 10-3 shift which is very annoying. Can't she come 9-5 instead?! Think we will go to the park before she comes. She doesn't ever seem to realise that I get depressed sometimes and thinks I should always be happy as I have a wonderful little boy to play with all day everyday. I have to point out that as well as playing we have temper tantrums, moments of destruction, great upset when the toy train becomes de-railed and a fasinaction with Bob the Builder, diggers, trucks and other machines (not cars and all refferred to as "didi") and not forgetting trains or "choo choos" as they are called. This is why I love him so much.

Little man said "look" today and has been babbling away to himself for long periods of time. I will have to add look to his word list which I am trying to keep.

Trying to decide what culinary delight to whip up for tonights tea and need to bake hubby a gluten free fruit cake at some point. I am however very tempted to go to bed now but you can guarantee that little man will wake up the minute I do.

Meanwhile I am off to see if a cup of tea from my leaky kettle will improve things at all?! Yes my kettle is leaking and it's most annoyingly not under guarantee anymore (only had it 2 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment