A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

I've been tagged...

By a lovely brave lady at allgrownup. Don't know how to link things yet sorry. I think I have to answer the questions she put on her post so here goes:


1. Who is the hottest movie star?
I don't fancy anyone from a movie at all and the last thing I saw at the cinema was Wallace and Grommit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit!

2. Apart from your house and your car what's the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
probably my wedding dress

3. What's your most treasured memory?
When I first met DH and we spent almost every day of 2003 together, young free and so so happy was wonderful.

4.What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
My Flute & Electronic Organ.


5. What is the biggest mistake you've made?
selling my trustworthy little car for a posh new one that broke down all the time and eventually went back to the garage for a refund, then somehow allowing DH to use the money to buy a LDV Van!!

6. 4 words to describe myself

paranoid, caring, sensitive, lazy

7. what was my highlight or lowlight of 2008?

highlight - giving up work to look after my baby

8. Favourite film?
Forrest Gump


9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you
I used to work in McDonalds as a teenager!


10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
Peppa Pig

1 comment: