A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Sunday, 2 August 2009

pears

it's all gone pear shaped. Again. DH has gone off on one about the same usual thing - we can't find the important bit of paper that he needs NOW and has just decided it. Of course, it's my fault because he left it THERE and it's not there now. I must of moved it and if I haven't then I must of let our darling 20 month old son destroy/eat/chew/scribbble and move it to outer cyber space.

He's now stormed off to have what I can only relate to a toddler tantrum after shouting at me and talking to me like I am a small bug that he's very annoyed with.

Just as I thought eveyrthing was going so well and we were wonderfully happy.

I think I might cry, doesn't help but it's how I deal with things so there. Don't know where he's gone though which is very strange and I am a terrible worrier so might be on here back in the small hours. I make this prediction as I am expecting him to come back in at some point and start to tell me that we have to go through every cupboard/pile of papers in the house and design a rigourous filing system as "we can't find anything".

It's him who leaves the stupid stuff all over the house anyway - oh and I haven't been filing my fuel receipts in his special folder so I'm in trouble. I haven't thrown them in the bin either but nowadays I just can't remember anything at all and I can't hear very well either.

Oh well looks like a not very good week coming up - at least I have my little man. He likes Mummy I think.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, I don't think anyone can ever find the bit of paper they need right NOW. And if DH wants to be able to then he should file his stuff how he wants it. And am I being daft but do you pay for your fuel with card or cash? I always pay by card, so the record of it is always right there on my online statement. Anyway, blame it all on his hormones, I think they get them too, they just don't like to admit it!

    ReplyDelete