A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Do we know too much?!

I'm very tired, I have tender breasts which suddenly hurt a bit when feeding again. I have been very hungry and I can't sleep at night and I'm waking up in the morning boiling hot?!!

All the above could be put down to various normal everyday life style activities/problems.

Although I am hoping they are a sign of something else, those Mummys out there might have twigged by now.

The other opinion is we know too much about things and I am imagining symptoms which are just nothings in reality as I want something to happen.

I have to wait until next Weds really to do a test and find out if I am right or just convincing myself something is there - ARGH! I feel extremely sorry for all those people who have had to struggle for years with having this same dilemma every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment