or wiiisshhhh if you are 1 and 3/4 and can't quite pronounce it properly yet.
We have just watched Something Special and it was the one about sea creatures and all things underwater. Little man loves fish and really enjoyed watching it! We sang the under the sea song. We must have seen this one about 10 times since little man was born. We did the signs for the animals but little man wasn't bothered about them.
He is now tummy crawling round the room shouting "fish fish" and making growling noises - I can only assume he's pretending to be a scary fish. He's got this from "Hooray for fish" by Lucy Cousins, we both love that book.
Its very cute anyway, I though pretend play came much later on but he seems to be getting into it a bit.
Now we are off to tumble tots so I must tell my little shark that it's time to be a tumble tot!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment