A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Emotional rollercoaster

Well after an emotional week of trying to convince myself I was pregnant or not, I have reached a few conclusions:

1) Definatly not pregnant
2) Feel awful and having the worst period ever
3) Spent far too much time on farm ville as a distraction
4) spent too much money on pregnancy tests
5) Gone off the idea of trying again ever
6) Either am coming down with flu or am allergic to pregnacare.

Little mans achivements are brilliant, we have had a couple of weeks of complete babble and now we have sentences!

Mummy go, Mummy stop, bye bye daddy, bye bye Mummy, and this classic "I want one" which is now said frequently. On Tuesday he saw fish in a tank and he said "want one", he saw a toy monkey on an advert this morning and made ooh ohh ahhh aahh noises at it! Then he said "want one"! The he saw diggers and said Daddy, daddy, I want more didis!!

He tells me which way to go when I am driving the car and throws a mini strop if we don't go his way.

He shouts go when we are stopped at roundabouts/traffic lights. He also knows when vehicles are slowing down and shouts stop!

He is a very noisy boy and anything with a light on the top is classified as a nar-nar. Anything bigger than a car is a didi, this includes lawnmowers and tractors but excludes the most important thing of all ROAD ROLLERS! They are roll-rolls. Aeroplanes and helicopters get aaaaaaaaaaaaaa whilst pointing at the sky and trains are choo choos which go ch-ch-ch and woo-woo!!

His favourite word is still "duck" but it means stuck - he can't say duck but he can quack. He can't say chicken or monkey but he can make the noises for both.

He currently takes delight in calling ladies mummies, men daddies and older ladies mar-mars. He hasn't mastered Grandad yet so old men get away with being called "Duh"! He also decides which ducks are the mummies, daddies and babies and calls the little fish at playgroup "babies".

He's been saying some of these words for ages now but all of sudden they've all come together and he's putting them together. He still uses a lot of his words instead of the actual word so I am trying to teach him train, digger, tractor and aeroplane!

He's wonderful and I don't feel ready to let him go just yet, despite 2 offers of free courses with included creche, I don't think he's ready for it neither am I for that reason!

Feel much better after 2 ibuprofen so off to have a hot bath and an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment