It's official, Father Christmas isn't scary. Little man met him on both Monday and Wednesday. He went with Mummy and posed for a photo each time.
He did get rather in the bad books on Monday though for leaving little man's present to almost last out of 40 children. (Little man's bad books not mine). Although this was after many a strop as little man wasn't to keen on the format of the party or Mrs Jumble who had been hired in for the event, he joined in inbetween stropping and was most upset when there was no cake to eat. This is due to his recent birthday and him confusing birthday parties and Christmas parties. I gave him my mince pie which he surprisingly woffled down and declared "yam-a-yam-a -yam!"
The first playgroup insisted that we brought out own gift for our own child. No more than £5 was the limit, I was a bit surpised but luckily found a birthday present from last week he'd hardly touched we used that. My parents are amazed that we had to provide our own present "shocking" they said. Personally I wasn't too bothered.
Last night we got out the navitiy set, little man saw baby Jesus and with his current baby fetish wanted to play with the navitiy set as if it was a dolls house. Hmmmm, cute but no. One thing I've noticed is that there's no Angel Gabriel in my navitiy set.
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment