A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Thursday, 14 January 2010

bit upset

I don't see my good friends very often, my husband is my best friend and my best girly firend lives half an hour away so nipping round for a cup of tea isn't as easy as it could be. I have made many friends from playgroups but I don't see them outside of playgroup. I really need to make an effort to invite people round more.

I needed to say this to someone, so my blog it is! Our friends who had a baby on Tuesday, invited all the blokes to the pub last night for a "wetting the baby's head" drink. My husband wasn't invited and it's quite upset me, why did they leave him out? Maybe they just forgot? Either way I feel bad for him especially after they commented about it being a good night out on facebook several million times!! The baby's father was our best man at our wedding. I'm not one to make a big deal of something but it's just got to me a bit today. They probably didn't mean anything bad by it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that, people can be quite thoughtless. Sending you (((HUGS))) x

    ReplyDelete