A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Friday, 15 January 2010

The Favourite Photo Meme

Okay - I wasn't tagged but I wanted to join in after seeing pictures from Sandy at Baby baby.

We have so many photos of the little man, thousands in fact. We recently had to break the "baby" folder down into 0-3 months, 3-6 months etc.. so it didn't take 20 mins just to open the folder of pictures!

I have many favourites from his baby days but I have chosen this one for my blog. Here is a picture of me and little man. He is just a day and a half old and we were waiting to be transferred back to Chorley hospital from Preston hospital. He looks so tiny and his legs are so small! Gorgeous! I think he had just had a feed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you picked up the tag. What a gorgeous photo. I love the way his little hands are up by his face. x

    ReplyDelete