A lot of my posts are about my little man. He's gorgeous and I love him to bits. Just as all you other mums out there will know, there's an extrememly strong bond of love between you and your child/children and it can be overwhelming sometimes!
This week is me week! So here are some facts about Me! More to come in the week that follows and more about what I have done.
I dislike phoning people on the telephone but don't mind texting or emailing?!
I think I might be becoming slightly addicted to the farmville game on facebook
I worry far to much about things I shouldn't do, although this has got much better recently.
I don't swear (expect very occassionally) and really hate it when people use harsh swear words in ordinary conversation.
I love musicals and would secretly love to star in one.
I like almost every type of music except opera
I have a teaching degree
I think some people find me dull and boring
I would love to live in middle of nowhere away from all the hustle and bustle
I will have been married for 3 years on Wednesday - something I thought would never happen!
I would like a teapot and some new clothes for my upcoming birthday.
I hate the caravan - but we couldn't afford to go away otherwise so it has to stay for now!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment