A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Sir Stropalots day

Hello I'm bombarding mummy's blog. Here's my day.

I wake up to some beeping noises, oh that's daddy's alarm, talk to myself for a bit about random things and listen to daddy have a shower. Daddy comes in to say good morning so I decide to start my moaning, groaning stroppy noises so mummy will come.

Mummy doesn't come so I go into her room and refuse to take off my nappy and put on my underpants. Mummy asks me several times to do this, I don't really know why.

I eat my yorn-yakes and demand jam on toast, say goodbye to Daddy and then Mummy and me watch Peppa Pig, Thomas and Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. Mummy tells me to come and get dressed so we can go to the hospital on the bus but I want to play with my cars so I say no. Mummy tries asking a few more times and I repeat my answer.

Oh mummy has gone, I go upstairs to find Mummy and then Grandma arrives. Grandma comes to watch Mummy dress me and I select a bright yellow t-shirt, some dark blue jeans and a pair of monkey socks. I play with Grandma for a while as Mummy has to go to the doctors on a bus and I have deciede that I don't want to go anymore.

Mummy comes back and we go to the supermarket. Grandma comes to. I decide to see what happens if I poke mummy in the breast when she bends over. I try it again later and Mummy tells me off. So I decide to throw a bottle of milk on the floor from my seat in trolley. Mummy gets very angry and tells me I can't go to cheeky monkey's if I do anything like that again, apparantly the milk could of come out and made a big mess on the floor. We keep loosing Grandma although I think Mummy is doing that on purpose.

Oh goody we're at my favorite place in the whole world, cheeky monkeys. However I don't feel quite right but not sure why - oh I'll have a screaming fit and hide under the table for 5 minutes. MMMMmm biscuits and juice, that's better. I have a play, decide to go down the big slide once on my own and then decide it's too scary again. I eat my sandwich and run off to play with my new found friend.

Mummy says we have to go now so I cry and scream for a while but we still have to go. I do a standing up wee-wee in the toilet just like Daddy does but wee-wee goes down my leg at the end so I have to wipe it off.

I go home and play trains while mummy and grandma drink tea and coffee. Then Grandma goes home. Daddy comes home with sausage and chips from the chip van and it's very yummy.

Daddy played with me after tea which is very unusual but Mummy was packing for our holiday. I go upstairs to help mummy and try on all the shoes in the cupboard which mummy says I can't wear as they are too small for me. Personally I don't see the problem and am very upset when she puts them in the cupboard so we can give them to another baby.

I have a bath and soak the bathroom by jumping and doing "wees" (not wee-wee) I read 2 books with mummy and daddy and turn off my little light. Night Night zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment