I have 1 week and a few hours until we can see baby pip for the first time. I have fianlly rung the scanning department at the hospital as I still haven't had a letter despite being almost 12 weeks pregnant. Hubby has managed to get the time off work and the little monster/man is coming along to see everything!
If everything is okay at the scan I will tell the whole world and it's neighbours! I will probably announce it on facebook too. So all those who won't know, will soon know.
We're almost at the magic 12 weeks milestone. This time however I have told lots of people. I have found it very hard this time round. I have been feeling very sick, extremely tired and out of breath all the time. I felt so bad I had to tell people so I could have some help with the little man. I think it's the worst part of pregnancy except for the childbirth bit!! No one knows you are pregnant and you get very funny looks in Tesco when you are huffing and puffing after loading 5 carrier bags full of food into the trolley. I can't use the enviromentally friendly bags so well as I can't lift them!
Hubby also gets the award for sympathetic husband, most of the time. He's had to take on more child care, cooking the evening meals and been alone in the evenings whilst I've been asleep from about 7 until 11!!! He's done it without moaning but the housework is slipping as he doesn't seem able to remember to help out with that. But I am very pleased and can't complain.
Meanwhile I have accured some birthday money which I am going to spend on some new shoes and as soon as I am feeling better, I'm off for a bit of pampering at a beauty salon.
Little man's behaviour is improving slightly, the new trick is running away to hide after being naughty so we can't tell him off. Or so he thinks. His idea of hiding isn't exactly very well hidden, sometimes it's just putting his hands over his eyes!!
Anyway, roll on the scan and the second trimester!!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment