up on me this morning.
I am finally 12 weeks pregnant and I know when my scan is.
I can stop taking folic acid, I think it makes me feel sick.
I have activities planned for every day this week so hopefully looking after the monster will be easier.
For some strange reason I just feel happier, the prospect of going to playgroup this morning has excited me. Then we have a mammouth supermarket shop to do as we've run out of everything!
Meeting up with friends I've not seen for about 12 weeks on Tuesday for lunch. Food is much better received when someone else cooks it.
Usual Wednesday playgroup with spare afternoon to indulge the monster in painting with mummy or the park.
No visit from my mum on Thursday - I'm not being nasty but it's always nice to have a change, so I can go to Little Nippers and see friends from there who again haven't been seen for weeks. Then we are taking the little man to see the scan.
Tumbletots on Friday, Hmm not sure the little man enjoys this anymore but we've paid for a term so need to keep going.
Slight niggles to annoy me:
why why why? do we have to pay for the scan pictures this round?!
why isn't it Thursday now?
why is Fifi and the flower tots so annoying?
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment