are:
eating nothing but toast, crisps and breadsticks is perfectly fine and NO I won't get scurvy - this is just a temporary measure to stop the constant nausea.
Forgetting to drink enough water and becoming horrendously constipated. Constipation causing other terrible things to get worse (no need to elabourate I'm sure!) also having to take lactulose to help with the above.
Falling asleep at random times of evening.
Wanting to sleep and being nagged to play trains/cars/farms/building sites etc..
Being unable to take little man out for bike rides as I know I'll be to exhausted to run after him now he can do it so fast.
Getting strange looks off people when you're out of breath after walking up a flight of stairs or arriving at playgroup, which is only 200m away from your house.
Maternity clothes being far to big but normal clothes being too tight.
Needing to have a wee frequently
Constantly being asked - "are you going to find out the sex?"
Sad to say the excited hormones haven't kicked in yet, thankfully though we can now eat a sensible diet without having to rely on vitamins!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment