Little man slept in until 9.50am on Saturday morning and Sunday morning!!!
At least we think he slept in, he made a bit of noise at his usual waking up time but then went quiet. Hubby and I fell back to sleep until 9.50. Little man had got out of his bed, drank the remains of his milk from the night before, got a book and his toy triangle and was sat on his bed playing with it. He sat there smiling at me when I walked in and was all happy!
On Sunday morning it was same thing except he had also put his sun hat on!!!!! Unfortunately no nappy can cope from 7pm till 10 am and although he declared he'd done beebies as soon as I opened the door, he had done lots of wee wee and the bedding was wet, including his favourite teddy.
I am a bit concerned he might have been awake from 7am till 9.50am - did the darker mornings confuse him? Why didn't he shout for us if so?? Why did he get back in his bed? Did he go back to sleep and why us he so sleepy all of a sudden?
Hmmmm, they do like to bamboozle us these little tots!
His new word for today is miaow!!!!!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment