WEll, not officially, we have to wait until December to be actually 2 but little man is starting to have more tantrums, yesterday he had one when Daddy went to work. Later that day he had one when he went upstairs for his bath. Both had no obvious trigger but it didn't really matter and they both lasted at least 15 mins, ho hum.
There was one in Tesco's when he didn't want to go in the trolley. It happened right in the entrance/exit - yes where all the people were looking. I was really proud of myself, I ignored him and just very firmly and calmly repeated that it was time to do the shopping.
There have been one or two at bed and bath time recently, I am assuming these are due to over tiredness.
These I have been learning to cope with, recently husband has been having his fair share of tantrums too!! That I can't cope with, him=stressed at work= take it out on me when anything is not as it should be!! Also I am getting no help at all with little man, especially after dinner.
We shall have to see how they both cope on Wednesday when I'm going out!!!! Woo hoo!!
Hence not much posting recently...weekends are not good and I wish the evenings away some nights.
Silenced
11 years ago

I am having a stressful terrible twos time too - and it has all come so suddenly. My little girl is 2 1/2 and we had a similar experience in B&Q yesterday. Well done for remaining serene!
ReplyDelete