For dessert I indulged in chocolate bananas. Simply slice a banana (still in it's skin) down the middle with a sharp knife, insert as much chocolate as desired, preferably cadburys dairy milk and place on the bbq once it has died down a bit. Leave it on until the chocolate starts to melt then simply scoop out the warm flesh and enjoy! Incredibly yummy.
We're now sat listening to a very drunken rendition of "under my umbrella - ella-ella" which is not nice! It's one of those nights when you wish you could shut the windows but it's just too warm and I want the bedrooms cool for sleeping.
I'm just watching the sunset and seeing the little bats fly past the office window. Unfortunately I can't hear the lovely chirpy blackbird roosting song due to more drunken singing but I am sure they will wake me up at 4am with it again!! (the birds not the drunken people!)
At least little man went to sleep eventually! Wonder how he will cope this weekend when we're staying in Poulton-le-Fylde for 2 nights, one without Mummy to put him to sleep?!

No comments:
Post a Comment