DH and I enjoyed watching Moulin Rouge some years ago now. It was great and we even bought the soundtrack. With me being very into musicals and the theater and DH interested in the technical stuff. We also loved Cats when we saw that.
I really like all the Andrew Lloyd Webber stuff and was I was a teenager and struggling to compose I really wanted to meet him. Now I have seen him on TV I am quite disappointed! I still think some of th music he wrote is very good.
Anyway back to Moulin Rouge and the penniless sitar players. We've turned into them - well minus the sitars anywWe are officially broke, managed to pay one credit card bill but are going to have to use our savings account to pay for the other one and also tax my car this month. My car has no petrol and we can't afford to fill it up until DH gets paid. I don't go very far in it but I do miss it when we can't use it for a quick nip to Tesco as walking there is great until you get to the roundabout and then you stuck as it's impossible to cross. I've planned next weeks menu out of the freezer and shouted at DH about his self employment constantly dipping into our account.
I'm also considering a job, will have to be in the evenings and haven't found anything yet, might be better doing word of mouth type things. Can't afoford childcare so a day job out of the question.
Hopefully things wil resolve themselves, I'm going to tighten up on food shopping and possibly go to cheaper supermarkets for the tinned/packet stuff or maybe drop to value brands. The other place to cut spending is on fuel, wonder if DH will go to work with his Dad for a few days?
Need to sort it as it has made DH into a grumpy moany "have a go at J" monster.
Oh how I wish I was a baby/toddler or maybe a cat!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment