Little man has just gone to bed in a pair of pyjamas for the first time ever. His 12-18 month sleepsuits are getting tight around his feet and I don't want to affect their growth. So thanks to the credit crunch my little man got 2 pairs of pyjamas from Woolies from his Grandma on his first birthday. They were far too big then and I didn't want him to wear pyjamas as was still my baby boy, we have 2 sleepsuits in 18-24 months but both are currently in the wash.
In London at the weekend, little man got a bad case of trapped wind. He woke up crying and nothing would settle him. A dose of mummy milk helped the wind to escape but this upset him just as much! I cuddled him carefully and explained that he had bubbles in his tummy. He then cuddled up to his Daddy and after a few more long, loud farts and pointed to his tummy and said "bub bub"!! wow.
Tonight he made his special star sign whilst we sang Twinkle, Twinkle to him in the bath. He also decided to "sing" along when we sing the "how I wonder what you are" bit - it sounds like woar, waor waor waor but it is amazing. He's also becoming a pro at wind the bobbin up and tonight we taught him head, shoulders, knees and toes as he can now point to all the body parts mentioned in the song.
He can now do so much and we are getting a new word every day. You can ask him a question and he will respond you can't always understand what he says. Usually he says yeah, yeah or no no no.
He's amazing and I love him more than anything.
Silenced
11 years ago

Wow, he learns so fast. Have you had a visit from AF yet?
ReplyDeleteyes, the other day see previous blog post! x
ReplyDelete