A blog about me and my life as a wife and stay at home mummy

Sunday, 14 June 2009

New things this week...

  1. The baby blackbird in our garden likes dried apricots
  2. Little man can now say "cheese" and loves eating it
  3. He also loves strawberries.
  4. I haven't been snipping of the shoots on my tomato plants as I should of been. Never mind they're growing like mad.
  5. Tyrers at Chorley market have finally got the Scottish strawberries back in and they taste fab. Only £1 a punnet as well. yum yum.
  6. Suddenly introducing an extra breastfeed to try and coax early rising little ones back to sleep at 6.15am doesn't work and makes you extremely tired.
  7. I haven't had a night off putting little man to bed for a very very long time.
  8. Still haven't booked a caravan site for later in the month and should really do now we have chosen the dates!
  9. Still can't make a decision!

1 comment:

  1. I've given a little award to your blog on my latest post x

    ReplyDelete