I have woken up at some stupid hour for various reasons but I'm so upset about what happened yesterday that I can't get back to sleep. All the mummys out there hopefully understand but maybe not as I am extremrely possesive. It might not be a big deal to other people but it is to me and I can't stop crying so I'm writing it down in the hope of venting my feelings and being able to go back to sleep soon.
Yesterday my little man only slept for 30 mins at lunchtime, probably because he fell asleep in the car. When he woke up he was really clingy, very hot and sweaty and generally upset.
After him not settling for ages despite me cuddling, changing his clothes, giving him food and drink. He was still crying and constantly wanting mummy, my mum took him out in the pram despite my protests that they were taking him away from what he most wanted. "She went with my dad and they said they'd just take him round the block so I reluctantly agreed to let them take him for the 10 mins or so.
They were gone nearly an hour and they took him to the the park and showed him Peppa Pig, some hawks and eagles and took him on the new play park. They never thought to ring, they didn't take anything with them including hats, nappies and suncream, They didn't ring to tell me all the wonderful stuff was happeneing so I missed out on seeing my little ones delight at Seeing Peppa Pig and playing with a now happy little man in the park on my birthday.
I am so upset about it, I was just sat at home waiting and getting worried. I had to ring them eventually, I would never shout at them as I am scared to shout at my parents, I supposse it served me right for turning down their bbq idea and they haven't seen him for 3 weeks - oh I don't know anymore, now I feel stupid and guilty. Then I get upset again.
I have the urge to grab little man and run, run away very far (well probably drive) but I think that's just heat of the moment.
Silenced
11 years ago

Sending (((hugs))) x
ReplyDeleteOh no! This would be quite crap anyway, but with it being your birthday, it's really horrid! And very irresponsible of them not to take suncream/hats, I sometimes feel like such a kill-joy banging on about them to my mum, you'd think she wanted him to get a flipping TAN!
ReplyDeletefeel better now and rang mum to explain I was upset. My horrendous possesiveness rearing itslef again. Will put it behind me now. x
ReplyDeletethank you x