Well little man is still resisting sleep and screaming mummy, mummy, mummy at me which is tearing me apart. hmmm to do controlled crying again or to go and comfort him??? We've done both and a combination of the 2 has finally worked tonight.
On a happier note DH and I have had a lovely week together. We indulged in an activity which we hadn't indulged in for quite a long time. I got over whatever my problem has been and actually enjoyed it. I was very nice to feel like that again. I have no idea where the feelings and emotions came from all of a sudden but I'm glad they're back. They gave me confidence to add a bit of variety and I'm really pleased I suggested we tried a few new things as it worked wonders. It's done lots of things all round and we are both much happier and smiley since Monday.
The only problem is I can't get to sleep now. I used to be unable to get to sleep all the time. I would lie awake in bed until 1 or 2 am, sometimes going on the internet so i didn't disturb DH. Since I had my little man however I have been falling into deep sleep very quickly and have found the ability to have daytime naps where possible! I do however feel much "lighter" not happier as I thought but no longer heavy & dreary. I've cut out caffeine today in a hope that I will be asleep very soon.
Off on a joint stag/hen do on Friday which should be interesting and off with the caravan to York on Sunday, lots to think about and hope the weather improves.
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment