They ask you a question and you answer no or negatively. They then ask why? You give your reasons. They decide to to do it anyway never mind what you said without informing you and whilst you're trying to get your 18 month old to bed!! What are they....... husbands in this case!
I had to go outside and vent my anger at hubby tonight after he started sawing a fence which is attached to the wall of the house whilst I was feeding little man his milk. The whole house was clunking. I didn't have a screaming match in the cul-de-sac, I just said please stop, we can hear it in the whole house.
He's decided to make a gate in the fence that has a flower bed in front of it so we can have another entrance to the back garden. I am so tired and annoyed that I can't be bothered to moan properly! He's obviously made a full recovery apart from looking annoyed that I disapprove of his "wonderful" idea. Personally I'm worried about security issues and the destruction of my flower bed which I worked hard at to weed out and the rose bush has just flowered for the first time with 3 lovely roses. One yellow, one red & yellow and one still in bud.
Hoping friend from nearby is still having friends round tonight so I'm off to text her and possibly escape! Oh how naughty!!
Silenced
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment